Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Power Point

ARE YOU READY???


For class we had to create a power point that we would tech to our students. My powepoint was about classroom etiquette. Since I’m planning on teaching Pre-K and my students don't know how to read yet I had to come up with a different way to follow the instructions but also make sure my students understood the power point. For my power point I used Classroom-Etiquette as a guide to help me better understand my students. After reading the website I came up with a picture-point. Basically my power point consisted of a bunch of pictures of good and bad behavior. My students are suppose to tell me which behavior was appropriate for class and which wasn't. I also incorporated sound affects and a video with Elmo about Sharing to keep them entertained and to give a example of what I just taught. I had a blast creating this power point. It help me understand different learning methods as well as get a better understanding of how they learn. Can't wait to create another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment